пятница, 1 сентября 2017 г.

Until today I haven't known about CALL. Do you know what is CAll? Abbreviation is Computer Assisted Learning Language. Now it is called MALL - Mobile assisted Learning Language. These are processes in which a learner uses a computer and other devises and improves his language skills. For me it's all a novelt and I think it will be very interesting and useful.

For me the most catching and interesting was blog about English pronounciation http://englishpronunciationcourse.com/ . I like english a lot for its sound and pronounciation, that's why I chose this blog. It's very important not only to know the grammar and words, but also how to pronounce them correctly.

1 комментарий:

MALL Mobile Assisted Language Learning , or “ MALL ” is creating the same buzz in the new millennium that computer-assisted language lea...