четверг, 16 ноября 2017 г.

MOOC education

Taken from Wikipedia: MOOC (a massive open online course)  is an online course aimed at unlimited participation and open access via the web. In addition to traditional course materials such as filmed lectures, readings, and problem sets, many MOOCs provide interactive user forums to support community interactions among students, professors, and teaching assistants (TAs). MOOCs are a recent and widely researched development in distance education which were first introduced in 2006 and emerged as a popular mode of learning in 2012.


Earlier I heard some information about online courses, I knew that such courses exist. But I did not know that there are whole sites and platforms dedicated to a variety of courses! I did not know that they can have so many different topics and directions that they can be paid and free. We can choose any topic of interest, suitable for us in terms of time, rules and other factors.

And that is great! You can find interesting and useful information for yourself, without leaving home, find something new, learn new skills or improve old ones, find new ideas for yourself and get a new experience.

The picture shows several sites with online courses. You can choose any site that suits you. You will only have to choose the needed course and that's all, you can dive into the sea of knowledge!


Perhaps, I misunderstood the name of the course, because after reading the content, I was surprised, as I expected other information. Of course, at the moment this course is very difficult for me. Also, I just do not have time for it. But who knows, maybe someday I will return to him, because I am sure that it contains important information for my self-development.



I believe such online courses are very useful for people who do not have the opportunity to get higher education, who want to develop themselves, and who need new knowledge for their current profession or hobby.

Live and learn!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

MALL Mobile Assisted Language Learning , or “ MALL ” is creating the same buzz in the new millennium that computer-assisted language lea...