четверг, 14 сентября 2017 г.

English grammar

Of all the sites given to us the most I liked this www.esltower.com/.

This site is very rich in a variety of material: files, documents, pictures, games about grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, etc.. For me, this site is like a godsend, haha.

I liked it the most. It is very bright and colorful, as I said earlier. And I think this is very important for visual perception.

There is also a section for children. I believe for teachers this section can be very interesting, because it contains a lot of printed board games and exercises. After all, children do not like boring and tedious lessons. And this site can give a lot of useful materials for an interesting lesson.

On this site you can find a large amount of material about the English language: all topics are divided alphabetically.

For me, the only disadvantage of this site is that there are paid materials there, as I said. And to download some materials, you have pay for registration. And the price is quite high for our country. But despite this, I really like the site and recommend it to you!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

MALL Mobile Assisted Language Learning , or “ MALL ” is creating the same buzz in the new millennium that computer-assisted language lea...